CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
How To Remove UNDERARM STAINS
About this Tip:
Quick, natural way to remove sweat stains
Quick, natural way to remove sweat stains and underarm stains.
- Here’s an easy way to remove those nasty yellow circles under the arms of white tops and shirts.
- Soak in a solution of:
- ½ - Cup of baking soda
- 1 Gallon of cold water
- Soak for 2 hours and then let air dry.
- For extra help lay white clothes in the sun to dry.
- The baking soda will lift the stains.
- Switch to all natural Crystal Deodorant to avoid this issue all together. Buy at drug stores and health stores. In drug stores it is usually on the bottom shelf of the deodorant area. This will eliminate all underarm stains, has no fragrance and is good for men and woman.
- Another option is Meat Tenderizer
- Wet the stained area and sprinkle with Meat Tenderizer. Let soak for several hours. Rinse with cool water, work in some baking soda and launder as usual.
Work smarter, not harder. Allow the spot removers to sit for enough time to remove the stains. Repeat if needed.