CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
LINEN SPRAY for Your Sheets – Video
About this Tip:
How to make a natural fragrance spray for sheets and pillow cases.
How to make a natural fragrance spray for your bedroom sheets and pillow cases.
Watch the VIDEO at the bottom of this post
- It’s lovely to slip into bed with a soft restful fragrance surrounding you. It’s a lovely surprise for guests in the guest room.
- Linen sprays are expensive, but you can make your own in minutes
- I like to use Lavender Essential Oil for the calming, relaxing benefits. You can select any essential oil you like.
- In a small jar with a tight lid (repurpose a jelly jar or any small jar) combine:
- 2 Tablespoons of Witch Hazel or Vodka
- 10 drops of Essential Oil or your choice
- Shake well to combine
- Add 2 ounces of water to the jar and shake well for 20 or 30 seconds
- Use a funnel to pour the mixture into a spray bottle and label.
- Lightly spray linens
Warnings & Cautions:
Use caution around cats if using lavender. It can be toxic to cats.
You can find glass spray bottles on Amazon. When using oils glass bottles are better than plastic.