CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
KETCHUP SPOTS, Spills & Stains on Fabric – Video
About this Tip:
Quick ways to remove ketchup from clothes or other fabrics
Quick ways to remove ketchup from clothes or other fabrics. Learn how to remove KETCHUP spills naturally.
- Remove as much of the stain as you can and blot with a cloth.
- Mix a small about of detergent and cold water together and blot until the stain begins to disappear.
- If you still have a stain, combine 2 parts hydrogen peroxide and one part Dawn Ultra Dish Soap. Work it into the stain and allow to sit 15 minutes, then rinse.
- If stain is gone launder as usual
- Still have a stain? Use Carbona Stain Devils for Ketchup and Sauce according to directions. Find Stain Devils in grocery and big box stores in the laundry spotter area. They are small yellow bottles for special stains.